Monday, June 3, 2013

Tommy!

On a cool May day, the Egles made a trip to Greenfield Village to hang out with one of the coolest characters in town...  None other than the one, the only, the blue, the fast, the lovable...  THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!!
 

We started with a delightful picnic lunch


Cool as a cucumber


Unsure about the grapes...

Grandma's the best, really...  Who needs Thomas?


Goofy cousins!


Causing a ruckus!


So much love!


The ride to the ride...


"I can see him! I can see him!"


There he is!




He can hardly wait!!!


"Umm... wait a second.  Is this really what I signed up for?"

"Well, as long as Ellia is here, it must be okay."


Choo choo!




"But Dada!  I was sitting next to Ellia!"

"Well, okay.  You're fun, too, Dada!"




Pontificating on the rise and fall of the railways in America

Riding on a train is a lot of time bottling up energy


Bubbles!!



"What are we waiting for, again?"


"Wait... didn't Mama say I had to be 16 to drive?"


"Maybe it's not going fast because it's out of gas"


Ready for the Dream Cruise



"That's right.  Pink car... I'm a girl.  I can pull it off!"


Tattoo!


I'm bad, and I know it.

Horsepower!





No comments:

Post a Comment