Friday, July 2, 2010

Meet the World's Cutest Pregnant Lady

When we were dating and when we first got married, I always thought Libby would look pretty cute when she was pregnant. I was, of course, quite right. Now, I know what you're thinking: either, "Of course you think that! You're biased," or you're thinking, "Agggghhhkk! Gag me!"

Either way, I just felt inclined to share with you a brief story to support my argument. In our residency programs, we go through various rotations in different specialties. Libby's rotations are more varied as her overall specialty (family medicine) is more broad. Anyhow, as she was rotating in a new office last month, one of the office workers where she was rotating came up to her. "Are you pregnant?" she asked. "Because... you're the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!"

And that was coming from a medical professional, ladies and gentlemen. I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. seeing as she is one of the world's cutest ladies in general, it only serves to reason
    :)

    ReplyDelete